Young Church at St.Peters
Young Youth (Years 7-9);
- Thursdays Homegroup, 6.30-8pm in chaddisbrook.
- Fridays, 7.30-9pm, meets in rear of church building. Subs 50p.
- Sundays, 9am at the church & 10am at Yateley school.
Older youth (Years 10-13);
- 'TG4 Friday' youth club, Fridays, 8-9.30pm, meets in chaddisbrook building next to Discoveries. Subs 50p.
All youth (ages 11-18)
- 'Real' Lunchtime club @ Yateley school - Meets in room A1.1, 12.45-1.20pm - drop in club with fun games and Christian based discussion
- 'C.H.A.O.S' monthly Youth worship event, 2nd Sunday of month, 7-9pm in the church. Led by young people for young people.
- 'Wayfinders' - A church toddler group with Bible stories, crafts, singing, music and movement and a chance to relax with a hot drink whilst the children play. Wayfinders meet in the Church Hall of St Peter's on Monday mornings 10am - 11.15am and Wednesday afternoons 1.30pm - 2.45pm.
- 'Messy Church' - Does what is says on the label; it's church, and it can be messy! Crafts, Fun, Prayer, Singing, Food and Bible stories for children to share with their families. Held in St. Peter's Church on the 1st Saturday of each month from 3.30pm until 5pm.
- 'Explorers' - An after-school club for children at infant school and the people looking after them. It features games, activities, Bible stories and singing, as well as snacks and drinks. This group meet at St Peter's on Tuesday's in term-time. There is something for everyone to share in from 3.30pm, with organised activities running 4pm - 5pm.
- 'Track-ex' - A club for junior school children to attend,including games, activities, prayers and a short Bible based teaching. From November 2011 this group will run on Thursdays in St Peter's from 5.30pm - 6.45pm.
For more information on any of these groups please contact the Parish Office